Thursday, February 11, 2010

Formica Dining Sets Uk Refinish/Restore A 60's Chrome/formica Dining Set?

Refinish/Restore a 60's chrome/formica dining set? - formica dining sets uk

I have an old 50s/60s kitchen, dining room, that I would be reinstated. Are there places that have to do everything, or I made somewhere in the metal and the upholstery is done elsewhere?

This is a game that you used everyone around in your kitchen - with the vinyl deck chairs on the Formica table match. Sorry, I can describe is that Ray's mom had a set in her kitchen on Everybody Loves Raymond!

What can I expect for this kind of things to pay and has experience with someone made?

Thank you in advance for your help!

1 comment:

Just2Can... said...

The table should cause refrinisher a piece of furniture. Under the assumption that the chairs are not rusted or broken, you can Reupholster.

Post a Comment