Saturday, February 13, 2010

How To Be Comfortable With Shingles Medication For Shingles?

Medication for Shingles? - how to be comfortable with shingles

I asked a question yesterday about shingles, and above all, everyone says that I should see a doctor. Yesterday I went to see a doc. I have no blisters, so I did not really say whether I * t or not, but she said the description of my pain with the tiles in line. She was prescribed 5 days of 50 mg. Prednisone to start immediately and aciclovir 800 mg. for 10 days. She said I should start acyclovir bubbles appear at first glance, but I read that take people to appear before the bubbles. I think I should start taking. Moreover, the pain * m is located on a 6inch box 3 cm from the chest and the left side, but I also know a very bad back pain in the same camp, we had experienced this pain is? * I do not know how to deal with this pain. I see * ts will find a comfortable way to sleep because of back pain.

2 comments:

selina.e... said...

You can be sure that you shingles occur until the blisters, they seem ready to take the medicines if we can be something other than herpes zoster, in turn, mask the symptoms so effective that not know for several weeks or months. I would do what your doctor tells you when to appear in his opinion, not really dangerous.
Try a warm bath with a teaspoon of baking soda or water before bed.
What is your first reaction, the actor Heath Ledger died a few weeks as a direct result of having repeatedly normal doses of prescription drugs ... not intended to imply that it is possible to mix, unless, as in your case, your doctor the medications that has to go together and must be so chosenLD for the combination.

VetSuppo... said...

When my husband had shingles, took the L-lysine, the intensity of the pain and blisters should be reduced. Agree to take up to 2-3 tablets at once because the body is not saved. It took 3 times to 3-4 times per day.

Post a Comment